GIANT SURGE COMP
PUMP UP PERFORMANCE.
A more comfortable fit, better performance on climbs, sprinting, or pushing your limits on long road rides. That’s what you can expect from the new Surge Comp road cycling shoe. Giant’s Dynamic Cycling Fit combines our MES with a QuickFit upper to deliver unbeatable comfort, power, and performance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Redesigned ExoBeam technology with injection nylon long fiber carbon plate offers efficient heel-to-toe stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently of the forefoot and pedal.
– Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and midfoot.
– Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support for every foot and arch type.
– Non-woven PU upper material with stitched seams offers optimal support and reduced weight while conforming to virtually every foot type.
– Die-cut perforations provide ventilation and promote a balanced foot climate.
– Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance.
– Injection-molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear.
– Secure heel fit design.
– Removable sock liner features TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate.
Intended Use Road Cycling
Cleat Compatibility 3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL
Closure and Fit Adjustment Boa System for micro-adjustment
Upper QuickFit non-woven PU upper
Midsole Injection-molded TPU
Weight 315g (size 43)
39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48